The Nerf Raider shoulder stock is a sturdy, removable, adjustable shoulder stock. It has 4 slide positions to adjust to your arm length. Once attached to the gun, it is used to look down the gun's sights and steady your shot. It comes with the Nerf Raider in blue or clear colors.
- To remove it, press the "side button" down and take it off the gun
- To attach it to the gun, push it on to the stock mount
- Shorter: Hold the "bottom button" in and push in to the desired length
- Longer: Pull out to desired length
- Alpha Trooper
- Quick 16
- some Nerf SuperSoaker guns